FOR WHOM? The teens who followed 13-17 yo Year 1, can continue with our Year 2! An ambitious program that they are probably going to enjoy very much and get them ready for their future!
By group of 12 children maximum, our animators guide the children step-by-step through the making of different projects. All the equipment is provided, no need to bring your computer, just your good mood and enthousiasm! All the softwares we use are free and compatible Windows, iOS, Linux, so that they can continue the experience at home.
Our fun and educational curriculum is composed of 28 creative digital workshops of 1h30 during the school year and has 5 cycles:
- CODING Teens take it one step further with the algorithm thinking and learn more with Python by coding the famous Tic-Tac-Toe game and see how to design a game interface with TKinter. They go further and learn coding in C# and make their first video game with UNITY 3D.
- GAME DESIGN With Unity 3D, they create their map, apply textures and graphic rendering. They learn to manage the camera and design their own game interface. They are guided step-by-step to make video games with professional softwares and languages of pros!
- ELECTRONICS They discover new sensors and make a project with Arduino: a music looper in a sardine box, what else would be more original and uin to learn electronics? They program their Arduino card with C language.
- DESIGN Teens go further with the free software Blender by designing a glass in 3D and by making a maze game in 3D. They will have time to unleash their creativity and let go their imagination.
- PROJECT At the end of the year, children have some time to make their own projects, on the theme of their choice, in order to put into practice what they learned during the year.
An ambitious and fun curriculum that promise to prepare them to their future studies or job… or just have fun going further!
CERTIFICATE Teens who are willing to, can take our online quiz to test their knowledge and obtain our electronic certificate of participation.
ADVANTAGES As a member of the academy, your child has different advantages:
A Tech Kids Academy USB key to save his files, a two month discount on an annual subscription to itechcampus.com (opening in 20121), the e-learning platform to teach coding to teens aged 12-25, invitations to events and special evenings etc. and discounts on holidays camps.
These workshops also exist in French.