Our weekly workshops are for both girls and boys aged 7 to 17. We welcome 6 to 12 children by group of age and level, little geeks, but also passionate or curious kids and teens, in complete acceptance of their differences (HPI, DYS, Asperger, multilinguals).
Our fun and educational curriculum is composed of 4 cycles of 6 weeks where children learn coding, robotics, electronics and design. An additional cycle is dedicated to the making of a final project by team.
During the school year from September to June, a 1h30 weekly workshop (except during school holidays and banking days), either on Wednesdays, Saturdays or after-school, depending on our schedule. Workshops start from September 15th 2018.
To give them the keys of understanding of the world they live in and give them tomorrow’s skills in order for them to reveal their talents through technology!
With our passionate animators, young people learn to work together, experiment, and develop their creativity in order to progress with confidence.
595€ per year for 7-9 yo (695€ bilingual), 695€ per year for 10-12 yo (795€ bilingual), 795€ per year for 13-17 yo for 29 workshops of 1h30.
Paris 15th: 6 rue Valentin Haüy – 75015 Paris
St-Germain: 5 rue de la Surintendance – 78100 St-Germain-En-Laye
Weekly workshops school year:
- – 7-9 yo year 1 French
- – 7-9 yo year 1 bilingual English
- – 10-12 yo year 1 French
- – 10-12 yo year 1 bilingual English
- – 13-17 yo year 1 French
À la carte workshops:
KIDS CODING CAMPS
- – Scratch coding camp: Minecraft adventure game + 3D (7-10 yo)
- – Scratch coding camp: Mars attack game + Ozobot (7-10 yo)
- – Scratch coding camp: jet packer arcade game + pixel art (10-12 yo)
- – Scratch coding camp: Pacman game + pixel art (10-12 yo)
- – Scratch coding camp: Minecraft platform game + 3D (10-12 yo)
- – Scratch coding camp: Star Wars maze game + Lego robot (10-14 yo)
- – Lego Mindstorms robotics camp (10-14 yo)
TEENS CODING CAMPS
- – Stencyl coding camp: space arcade game (11-14 yo)
- – Stencyl mobile coding camp: make a mobile arcade game (11-14 yo)
- – Stencyl coding camp: platform game monkey in the jungle (12-15 yo)
- – Stencyl coding camp: Mario world platform game (12-15 yo)
- – Python coding camp: make a platform game with TKinter (13-17 yo)
- – Unity3D coding camp: 3D arcade game and C# coding (14-17 yo)